3 tbsp mascarpone
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 chicken breasts, skin on
4 slices prosciutto
splash olive oil
juice of half a lemon
This recipe is quick to make and healthy. It also tastes delicious!
1. Heat oven to 200C for a fan oven or 180C for a non-fan
2. Mix the mascarpone with the rosemary, garlic and seasoning.
3. Place the chicken breasts on a board and lift, but don’t detach, the skin.
4. Put a spoonful of the mascarpone mix under the skin of each breast.
5. Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each, as neatly and tightly as you can, to keep the filling enclosed.
6. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the olive oil and quickly brown the chicken on both sides.
7. Transfer to a roasting tin, then finish off in the oven for 15-20 mins until just cooked.
8. Check that the chicken is cooked all the way through by prodding it at its thickest part. If it feels firm then it’s fine
9. Add the lemon juice to the roasting tin and stir over the heat, scraping off any crispy bits.
10. Spoon the juices over the chicken and serve with potatoes and green beans.