Residents of Hawkins Close, Bognor Regis, are set to have their taste buds turned Upside Down this Tuesday with FREE ice cream to celebrate the launch of Netflix Stranger Things, season 3.
Why Hawkins Close? stRAHawkins in Indiana USA is the fictional town where the popular series Stranger Things is set.
Why Ice Cream? The brand new series sees key character’s start work in a brand new ice cream parlour called Scoops Ahoy for their school summer holidays.
And that’s why our friends at Netflix are giving us non US fans a chance to sample their Stranger Things flavoured ice-creams from their Scoops Ahoy branded van.
SCOOPS AHOY ICE CREAM VAN TOUR DATES & DESTINATIONS:
- Monday 8th July – Hawkins Close, Plymouth and Hawkins Road, Exeter
- Tuesday 9th July – Hawkins Close, Bognor Regis
- Wednesday 10th July – New Road, Brighton and Hawkins Way, Hailsham
- Thursday 11th July – Truman Brewery London
- Friday 12th July – London Saturday 13th July – Dreamland, Margate
- Sunday 14th July – Hawkins Road, Cambridge
- Monday 15th July – Hawkins Close, Manchester and Hawkins Street, Liverpool
- Wednesday 17th July – Dublin
So, keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for that a retro 80’s style pastel pink and blue ice cream van completed with Stranger Things melodic theme tune chimes and sailor ice cream servers ready to serve you a scoop of frightful fun, this Tuesday at Hawkins Close, Bognor Regis.