The County Council’s response to Covid-19 will be debated at a virtual meeting of Full Council next Friday 17 July as will how the Council will settle its aims for the year ahead.
This will be the first time Full Council has met since February after the meetings in April and May were cancelled due to the pandemic. The Council’s Cabinet and all other committees have carried on their business in virtual meetings.
As well as the Covid-19 items the Council will look at the progress of improvement work for its Children’s and its Fire and Rescue Services.
The main items on the agenda are:
- The Council’s response to the Covid-19 public health emergency.
- The Council’s plans for re-setting service and council priorities and aims in light of the impact of the emergency.
- The Improvement Plan for Children’s Services.
- The Improvement Plan for the Fire and Rescue Service.
- The Scrutiny annual report and work programme for the year ahead.
The meeting will start at 10am and finish at 1.15pm. It will be held virtually and will be webcast live here:https://westsussex.public-i.tv/core/portal/home
Further information about agenda items is available here:https://westsussex.moderngov.co.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=136&MId=2314&Ver=4
An additional meeting of County Council will be held on 18 September.